CPA Candidate / Junior Accountant Wanted!
CPA Candidate / Junior Accountant Wanted! If you have graduated from a 4-year accountancy degree program and meet our criteria, we are anxious to hear from you!
Bressler & Company, a growing CPA firm in Lemoore, California is searching for an accountancy graduate who is planning to or is already working towards their CPA certification. Candidates should live in the Hanford/Lemoore area.
As a CPA Candidate with our firm, you are guaranteed to be an integral part of our team and gain valuable experience to jump-start your career.
Our people are our greatest asset and we strive to create an environment that supports a balance between work and home. We make working here as much fun as possible, provide a flexible work schedule, try to accommodate personal appointments and family commitments, and give our team members as much power as possible in making those choices.
When bringing on a new team member, ensuring they fit our culture is just as important if not more important than the skills they bring to the team. We do that by making sure they share our core values of integrity, expertise, desire to build close client relationships, commitment to excellence, and dedication to the other team members.
Here’s a short list of tasks we may have you working on:
- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Post journal entries
- Help with accounts receivable, payable, and bank statement reconciliations
- Process balance sheet reconciliations
- Work with the finance team on yearly forecasting efforts
- Support the payment processing team
- Process client payrolls
- Prepare basic income tax returns
- Become QuickBooks certified and assist clients with QuickBooks questions
As your expertise increase, your tasks will become more complex.
Top reasons why you may want to work at Bressler & Company CPAs:
- You will be a vital part of a team, not just another employee.
- You will play a major role in our commitment to awesome client service.
- You will constantly have new challenges and learning opportunities.
- You will have a flexible work week to fit into your class or CPA study/testing
- You will have on-going opportunities to advance your education with numerous company-paid classes as well as multiple Intuit QuickBooks certifications.
- You will have the opportunity to request financial assistance if you wish to further your career.
- You will earn paid vacation and sick leave.
- You will have every Friday off between April 15th and January 1.
- You will be invited to a company Post-Tax Season Party and have days off to recover.
- You will have Christmas Eve through January 1 off each year to enjoy the holidays with your family.
- You will dress “casual business dress” every day.
- You will laugh – A LOT.
If you think that all CPA firms are traditional, conservative and not flexible or fun — think again. We’re not just “bean counters” after all! We love to have fun too. In fact, we have a couple of company-sponsored family trips every year, and the team gets together outside of work once a month or so to just work on crafts, hobbies, or play games; and, of course, we EAT! A LOT!
Check out our website, our team members and our values.
If you meet our requirements and believe you would fit in with our company culture, submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(NOTE: Our firm does not do audits. Anyone wanting to focus their career in the audit arena will not gain that experience with us. If you need audit hours to obtain your CPA certification, we can help you arrange for that experience with another firm while working for us.)