Accountant / Bookkeeper Wanted!
Bressler & Company is a growing CPA firm in Lemoore, California seeking a career-minded accountant / bookkeeper to work either in our Lemoore office or from a remote location.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (preferred)
- 5+ year’s recent bookkeeping / accounting experience preferably in a CPA environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in Intuit QuickBooks
As an employee of Bressler & Company, you will become an integral member of our team. Our passion is Outstanding Customer Service, and we encourage your creativity, suggestions, and participation.
Reasons why you may want to work at Bressler & Company:
1. You will become an important member of our team and your input will be taken seriously.
2. You will have daily opportunities to work directly with the principal members of the firm.
3. You will have direct client contact and significant responsibility.
4. You will experience ongoing challenges and learning opportunities.
5. You will have the opportunity to flex your work schedule.
6. You will have on-going opportunities to advance your education with various company paid classes as well as numerous Intuit QuickBooks certifications.
7. You will have Friday’s off during the off season.
8. Post April 15 party and days off to recover.
9. You will have Christmas Eve through January 1off every year.
10. You will dress “Casual Business Dress” every day.
11. You will laugh – A LOT.
Do you think all CPA/Consulting firms are pretty much alike?
Do you think that all CPA firms are traditional, conservative and not flexible or fun?
Think again. We’re not just “bean counters” after all! We love to have fun too. In fact, we have a couple of company sponsored family trips every year, and the team gets together outside of work once a month or so to just work on crafts / hobbies / or play games; and, of course, we EAT! Weekly team meetings are not only very educational, but most times, very entertaining as well.
If you meet our requirements and believe you would enjoy working with us, submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.